What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites place on your device as you are browsing. They are processed and stored by your web browser, and can typically be read on your future visits.
In general, there are four types of cookies based on what purpose they serve.
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preferences cookies - also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
- Statistics cookies - Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
- Marketing cookies - These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad.
What type of cookies does Mindworks use?
Mindworks only uses the following three types of cookies for the following purposes.
- Strictly necessary cookies- In order to enable you to visit the website of Mindworks, we use the strictly necessary cookies.
- Preferences cookies- Mindworks solely uses the preferences cookie to remember your se (e.g. language) in the past in order to optimize the information presented to you.
- Statistics cookies- Mindworks uses statistics cookies to collect information about how you use the website in order to improve the function of the website. Mindworks also uses third party cookie of Google Analytics for purpose of helping us understand how the website is being used. Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site/app activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions. Google uses Google Analytics to provide the Google Analytics measurement service to Mindworks. For more information about the Google Analytics cookies, please read here.
To opt out of our preference cookies or statistics cookies, please find the guidance of managing and deleting cookies via www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of the third party cookie of Google Analytics, please click here.